The Selling Process
My goal is to get your property sold The Highest Possible Price in the Least Amount of Time.
Here is a step-by-step basic outline of the selling process.
- Prepare the house to be sold by obtaining documents (HOA rules, appliance warranties, etc) and consider scheduling an inspection to fix any problems that could potentially prevent the home from being sold
- Contact a Realtor to look at the home and comparables in the neighborhood to give a Comparable Market Analysis
- Sign a listing contract with a brokerage which includes the price point, time frame and marketing strategies selected by the owner
- Schedule a photo shoot for pictures of the home for online and print marketing
- Place the listing on MLS (Multiple Listing Service) which is linked to Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and many other websites to be viewed by potential buyers
- Place a lockbox outside and create an appropriate schedule of when potential buyers are allowed to view the home
- Discuss offers and negotiate the best possible price and terms with your Realtor
- Sign a contract with the buyer and owner and submit to title company
- Keep in contact with the buyer to schedule inspections, appraisals, and surveys
- Schedule movers, utilities to be transferred and a house cleaner
- Sign the closing documents, make payments to the title company and real estate agent, and hand over the keys!